Eska Wellness Spa Massage and Salon Batam Review
Business Hours:10AM - 10PM
Phone:+62 778 470159
Address:Mega Mall Batam Centre Lt. 2, Jl. Engku Putri No.1, Tlk. Tering
Eska Wellness Spa Massage and Salon Batam Review
ESKA Wellness Spa Massage & Salon is suitable for all age groups and backgrounds: singles/couples/families. They provide an extensive amount of treatments! Pricing wise, it’s on par or lower than their competitors. Massage staff was very professional and reassuring; advising us to avoid slouching at work and staying up late.
Instead of getting a staff to usher customers to sit down at the counter, it would be a better utilization of effort and time to provide a welcome drink and then bring the treatments menu instead. Due to the extensive treatments available, perhaps a staff could step in to check with the customers on their requirement and advise the most suitable treatment.
Upon payment, receipt should be immediately given to the customer rather than wait for customers to request for it. This will demonstrate consistency and credibility as a service provider.
Other than that, everything else was perfect. Will definitely come back again with family & friends!
Let’s face it; almost everyone who travels to Batam will want to go for a massage or even experience a day spa treatment. We at Batamgetaway have managed to find a hidden gem located in Mega Mall Batam! Hence we are writing this in-depth ESKA Wellness Spa Massage and Salon Batam Review! It’s so popular that it has 4 other outlets on the island and also part of a large conglomerate that owns Eska Hotel Batam near Kepri Mall.
Located on the 2nd floor of Mega Mall, ESKA Wellness Spa Massage & Salon is very conveniently located. It’s suitable for those who prefer touch-and-go treatments and have limited time while waiting for their ferry back to Singapore from Batam Centre Ferry Terminal. Mega Mall to Batam Centre Ferry Terminal is a mere 2-min walk via the link-way bridge connecting both buildings.
If you are looking for a hotel that is located near Mega Mall, you may consider staying at next-door Harris Batam Centre. The other 4 ESKA Wellness Spa Massage and Salon Batam outlets are in Nagoya Hill (2), Eska Hotel (1), and Best Western Premier Panbil Hotel (1)
- Reflexology Room
- Massage Room with individual bedding divided by curtains
- Private Spa Rooms with Jacuzzi and sea views
- Hair Salon with high-end equipment
- Manicure & Pedicure Area
- Lobby, waiting area and products gallery
- Complimentary drinks after treatment
ESKA Wellness Spa Massage and Salon Batam has a wide range of treatments – you will be pleasantly surprised by how complete their treatments are
- Body Care
- Foot reflexology
- Back / Healing Stone Massage
- Slimming Massage
- Herbal Therapeutic Compress (Traditional Massage)
- Pre & Post Natal Massage, and more
- Beauty Extend Services
- Eyelash Perming/Extension
- Make-up (exclude hair-do)
- Lips & Eyebrow Embroidery, and more
- Face Care with Advanced Machinery
- V-Shape Face & Neck Lifting with RF
- Collagen/Cellular Extract Facial
- Bye-Bye Wrinkles & Pigmentation / Acne with PTF, and more
- Hair Services
- Hair Manicure / Highlights / Rebonding
- Cut (Cutting, Shampoo, Blow-Dry) for Adults & Children
- Nano Japanese/Korean Perm
- Hair Highlights, and more
- Nail Care
- Flat / 3D Nail Art
- Gel Polish Pedicure
- Express / Spa Pedicure/ Manicure for HIM & HER, and more
Quality & Value
For the convenience of our readers, we tried their “90mins Aromatherapy Deep Tissue Massage”. Prices were affordable and the services provided were above expectation. As compared to their competitors, their prices are much lower and definitely more value for money.
They offer loyalty reward points (Eska Points) which you can collect and redeem for a free massage/treatment once you have collected adequate points ~ for example; earn 4 Eska points with every 220,000 IDR spend. After collecting 49 Eska Points, you can then redeem a complimentary treatment (90-mins aromatherapy deep tissue massage).
In other words, with every 12 treatments you pay, you get 1 complimentary treatment. Some examples of their treatments:
1. Aromatic Deep Tissue Massage for 1 hour 30 minutes = IDR 220,000 (S$25) // 2 hours IDR 280,000 (S$32)
2. Slimming Massage for 1 hour 30 minutes = IDR 280,000 (S$32) // 2 hours IDR 340,000 (S$38)
3. Face Rejuvenation & Anti-Aging for 1 session = IDR 500,000 (S$56) // 5 sessions IDR 2,200,000 (S$245)
4. Scalp Anti-Hair Loss/Damage Hair for Medium Hair = IDR 400,000 (S$45) // Long Hair IDR 450,000 (S$50)
5. Classic Pedicure for Normal Type = IDR 120,000 (S$14) // French IDR 150,000 (S$17)
ESKA Wellness Spa Massage and Salon Batam has a modern design in which they incorporate their signature colour; green and ‘earthy’ throughout the store. You will instantly be in a state of calmness as the store is packed with strong lemongrass smell and soothing background music.
In addition, the lowly dim lighting of the massage room emanates a relaxing sensation for any user. You may also opt to have your massage in a private room which is equipped with a Jacuzzi and a beautiful sea view for a nominal fee!
When we visited, a staff opened the door, warmly greeted us and assisted us to the counter. As we visited on a weekday, there was a short waiting time for them to assign us a suitable therapist. The therapist whom we got spoke good English and before the start of our treatment, advise us on where we can keep our valuables and show us to the attire we need to change into.
During the massage, the therapist was very reassuring and check with us if her strokes were suitable (too strong/too weak). Overall massage quality was good and up to standard.
At the end of the treatment, you will be served with complimentary jahe (ginger) tea/hot tea.