2 Days 1 Night Batam Golf Package Itinerary
- Collect your ferry boarding pass from Batam Fast ferry counter, HarbourFront Centre #02-50/51,1 Maritime Square, Singapore 099253
- Assemble at Harbourfront Centre at least 60 minutes before departure time.
- Upon arrival in Batam Center Ferry Terminal, after the immigration and customs, you will be greeted by our local representative.
- You will then be escorted to our air-conditioned bus for a transfer to the Golf Course of your choice for your Golf Game.
- After the game you will be brought back to your hotel, where you can check-in.
- The rest of the day will be free at leisure.
- After breakfast at the hotel, you are free to explore your resort / hotel’s facilities until the scheduled pick-up service arrives.
- If time permits, you may do some last minute shopping at Batam Mega Mall.
- 1-hr (recommended minimum of 1 hr and 1.5hrs on weekends) before your ferry departure time, walk to Batam Ferry Terminal for your return ferry back to Singapore.
- 2-way Ferry Tickets
- 2-way Batam land transfers
- Includes: Hotel with Breakfast, Meet and Greet Service, 1 x 18 Holes Green Fee + Caddy + Buggy (First Day)
- S$29 Ferry Tax will be payavle upon collection of boarding pass at Batam Fast ferry counter, Harbourfront Centre #02-50/51 (Singapore Passenger Departure fee of S$7/pax, Surcharge of S$15/pax & Batam Terminal Fee of S$7/pax. (Note: Pre-Paid Seaport Tax and Batam Terminal Fee of S$29 per person will be added on the booking.)
- Travel insurance
- Visa-on-arrival fees (if applicable)
- S$2 tipping fee per person, payable to guide in Batam
What It Is
This Batam Golf Package includes 2-way Batam ferry tickets from Singapore, 2-way Batam land transfers, 1 x 18 Holes Green Fee + Caddy + Buggy (First Day), Optional Tee Off on Day 2, Hotel with Breakfast and a Meet and Greet Service.
Tering Bay Country Club
Designed by the legendary golfer designer, Greg Norman is the Tering Bay Country Club. The 18 hole par 72 golf course spreads across 6906 yards overlooking the spectacular views of the Batam Island northern bay. This is a course where water comes heavily into play, so be prepared to take on water hazards and large bunkers across the course.
Batam Hills Golf (not in package)
The Batam Hills Golf Resort is located near the Waterfront City area of Batam Island was re-transformed in 2006. The 18 hole par 72 golf course was designed internationally by Australian architect Max Wexler. Golfers here enjoy the undulating fairways and variety of hole designs. Perhaps one setback is the lack of accommodation on the course and golfers must take a 5 minutes car ride to the nearest hotel in the area.
Padang Golf Sukajadi
Padang Golf Sukajadi is a 18-hole championship course and probably the newest golf course developed in 2009 to bring top-quality golfing experience to golfers. Next to the golf course is the Radisson Hotel which makes it the most convenient golf course for a hassle free relaxing golfing getaway from Singapore. Padang Golf Sukajadi is a 10 minutes drive from Batam Center international ferry terminal and 10 minutes from downtown Batam which makes navigation and free and easy travel plans easy to manage. Batamgetway highly recommend amateur golfers to take our golf package with Padang Golf Sukajadi for the most convenient and enjoyable golfing free experience.
Southlinks Country Club
Southlinks Country Club is probably the most popular among the local golfers in Batam. It was initially designed by Hisamitsu Ohnishi a golf course architect featuring a lot on nature and greenery and further enhanced by James Wee. The course spreads across high ground and overlook breathtaking views of the island’s coastline where you can see Singapore’s spectacular skyline in the north. Southlink caters to both amateurs and offers a good challenge to professionals with its undulating course.
Tamarin Golf course is 9-hole par 36 course in Batam managed by Champion Golf. The golf course is a part of the Nongsa Point Marina & Turi Beach Resort Complex. Designed by Jack Nicklaus the course features an attractive undulating layout with well-placed water hazards, narrow landing areas with trees lining most fairways. The course is designed on the island’s natural terrain and equipped with well designed transport links. Undoubtedly one of the most popular course on the island.
Palm Springs Golf Country Club (not in package)
Palm Springs Golf and Country Club was redeveloped in 2002 and situated in the Nongsa area of Batam island. The design of this 27-hole golf course was lead by Larry Nelson featuring several man-made lakes and ponds throughout the 27 holes across 3 courses. The Island Course features more of the nature and greenery and is less undulating than the Resort Course which can rise to more than 35 metres above sea level. Undoubtedly the most challenging yet most beautiful of the three, is the Palm Course with several over water shots and a par-3 brings the difficulty to the next level.
If you want an easy & fuss-free Batam Golf Package getaway this is the package for you! Simply, book the package, arrive in Batam, Golf, Relax and head back to Singapore the next day. If you haven’t yet explored Batam before, consider completing your Batam Golf Package with a additional 1 Day Batam City Tour which can be arranged on the 2nd day.
Whom Its For
This package is best for avid golfers that appreciate hassle free planning and booking. Simply, book, pay and go! If you have a group of friends, feel free to contact our friendly consultants and we will be able to arrange the package for your group as well. Enquire with us at [email protected].
When To Go
Most travellers book this Batam Golf Package as a last-minute weekend golf getaway from Singapore. With this, consider travelling on a weekday so you can enjoy Batam with tranquility. Furthermore, with less crowd you could receive the best possible attention from the food, shopping, massage, and other service establishments. If you plan to travel during public holidays and school holidays, our advice to you is to book as early as 4-months in advance to avoid disappointment.
How To Book - Batam Hotel / Resort + Ferry Package
You can book this value-for-money Batam Golf Package in just 3 steps: 1. Select your travel dates, number of travellers, and tour type (with our without massage) 2. Input all travellers’ details. 3. Pay by credit /debit card. Done! You may refer to our detailed step-by-step video guide on How To Book.