Batam 1-Day Ranoh Island + Lunch + Ferry
Ranoh Island + Lunch + Ferry | Last Updated:
1-Day Ranoh Island + Lunch + Ferry Itinerary
- Collect your ferry boarding pass from Batam Fast ferry counter, HarbourFront Centre #02-50/51,1 Maritime Square, Singapore 099253
- Assemble at Harbourfront Centre at least 60 minutes before departure time.
- Upon arrival in Sekupang Ferry Terminal, after the immigration and customs, you will be greeted by our local representative.
- You will then be escorted to your transfer to Galang Terminal.
- Upon arrival at Galang Terminal, take a rest and some refreshments at the waiting area. (Drinks will be served, Toilet Break and Safety Briefing will be conducted)
- Proceed to Ranoh Island via the speedboat service.
- Arrive in Ranoh Island and proceed to the Basecamp for a Welcome Drink and Safety Briefing.
- Enjoy the local activities on the island
- For Lunch, Traditional Indonesian Style (Buffet or Seafood BBQ subject to availability) will be served.
- After lunch continue to discover the island and activities on the island
- Wash Up, Clean Up and Return the Activity Gears
- Depart from Ranoh Island to Galang Terminal By Ranoh Speedboat (estimated time of departure 1600PM)
- Land Transport Pick Up to Batam Center Terminal
- Depart to Singapore on 2030PM Ferry.
- 2-way Ferry Tickets (Singapore to Batam to Singapore)
- 2-way Land Transport from (Batam Ferry Terminal to Galang Terminal)
- 2-way Batam Ranoh Island Speed Boat Transfers (Galang Terminal to Ranoh Island)
- Entry Ticket to Ranoh Island
- 1 x Traditional Indonesian Buffet Lunch
- 1 x Complimentary Fresh Coconut Refreshment Drink
- 1 x Snorkeling with Equipment
- 1 x Banana Boat (1 round per pax)
- Free Activities (Single/Double Canoe, Inflatable Island, Trendy Floating, Water Park)
- Free Facilities (Archery, Chess, Chinese Chess, Darts, Mahjong, Frisbee, Volley Beach, Soccer, Hammock, Sun Tent, Balinese Umbrella, Bean Bag)
- Guide Assist
- Guide & Driver Tipping
- S$29 Ferry Tax will be payavle upon collection of boarding pass at Batam Fast ferry counter, Harbourfront Centre #02-50/51 (Singapore Passenger Departure fee of S$7/pax, Surcharge of S$15/pax & Batam Terminal Fee of S$7/pax.
- Travel insurance
- Visa-on-arrival fees (if applicable)
What It Is
Our 1 Day Ranoh Batam Tour includes return ferry tickets from Singapore to Batam, return speed boat transfers from the local port in Batam to Ranoh Island, Entrance ticket to Ranoh Island with activities and Indonesian lunch. You will be visiting one of Batam’s newest private island which is 1 hour 30 mins drive away from the city. Hop on a 20-minutes speed boat ride and you will enter Ranoh Island’s paradise! Water & land sports, meals and drinks are also available on site.
If you are looking to explore Batam’s newest private beaches while enjoying activities such as snorkelling, then this is an option for you! Consider this as a special treat for you; away from the hustle and bustle of Batam city and not forgetting that the sea water here is clean! Do visit now! Before larger tourists group come and modernise the area! Consider completing your 1 Day Ranoh Island stay with the stay at Golden Bay Hotel Batam or Golden View Hotel Batam. Of course, if you prefer to discover Batam at your own pace book our 2 Days 1 Night Free and Easy Batam Packages instead.
Whom Its For
Whether you are travelling alone, with your partner, friends, or family, this relaxing Batam 1 Day Ranoh Island Tour is suitable for all travellers!
When To Go
Most travellers book this Batam 1 Day Ranoh Island Tour as a last minute weekend getaway from Singapore. For this reason, try going on a weekday so you can enjoy Batam with tranquility. Furthermore, with fewer crowds you could receive the best possible attention and be the first few ones in line for their water & land sport activities! The best is always to be the only few people to have the private island for you to enjoy!
How To Book - Batam Hotel / Resort + Ferry Package
You can book this value-for-money Batam 1 Day Ranoh Island Tour in just 3 steps: 1. Select your travel dates, number of travellers, 2. Input all travellers’ details. 3. Pay by credit /debit card. Done! You may refer to our detailed step-by-step video guide on How To Book.