Batam 1-Day Ranoh Island + Lunch + Ferry
Ranoh Island + Lunch + Ferry | Last Updated:
1-Day Ranoh Island + Lunch + Ferry Itinerary
- Collect your ferry boarding pass from Batam Fast ferry counter, HarbourFront Centre #02-50/51,1 Maritime Square, Singapore 099253
- Assemble at Harbourfront Centre at least 60 minutes before departure time.
- Upon arrival in Sekupang Ferry Terminal, after the immigration and customs, you will be greeted by our local representative.
- You will then be escorted to your transfer to Galang Terminal.
- Upon arrival at Galang Terminal, take a rest and some refreshments at the waiting area. (Drinks will be served, Toilet Break and Safety Briefing will be conducted)
- Proceed to Ranoh Island via the speedboat service.
- Arrive in Ranoh Island and proceed to the Basecamp for a Welcome Drink and Safety Briefing.
- Enjoy the local activities on the island
- For Lunch, Traditional Indonesian Style (Buffet or Seafood BBQ subject to availability) will be served.
- After lunch continue to discover the island and activities on the island
- Wash Up, Clean Up and Return the Activity Gears
- Depart from Ranoh Island to Galang Terminal By Ranoh Speedboat (estimated time of departure 1600PM)
- Land Transport Pick Up to Batam Center Terminal
- Depart to Singapore on 2030PM Ferry.
- 2-way Ferry Tickets (Singapore to Batam to Singapore)
- 2-way Land Transport from (Batam Ferry Terminal to Galang Terminal)
- 2-way Batam Ranoh Island Speed Boat Transfers (Galang Terminal to Ranoh Island)
- Entry Ticket to Ranoh Island
- 1 x Traditional Indonesian Buffet Lunch
- 1 x Complimentary Fresh Coconut Refreshment Drink
- 1 x Snorkeling with Equipment
- 1 x Banana Boat (1 round per pax)
- Free Activities (Single/Double Canoe, Inflatable Island, Trendy Floating, Water Park)
- Free Facilities (Archery, Chess, Chinese Chess, Darts, Mahjong, Frisbee, Volley Beach, Soccer, Hammock, Sun Tent, Balinese Umbrella, Bean Bag)
- Guide Assist
- Guide & Driver Tipping
- S$29 Ferry Tax will be payavle upon collection of boarding pass at Batam Fast ferry counter, Harbourfront Centre #02-50/51 (Singapore Passenger Departure fee of S$7/pax, Surcharge of S$15/pax & Batam Terminal Fee of S$7/pax.
- Travel insurance
- Visa-on-arrival fees (if applicable)
What It Is
Our 1 Day Ranoh Batam Tour includes return ferry tickets from Singapore to Batam, return speed boat transfers from the local port in Batam to Ranoh Island, Entrance ticket to Ranoh Island with activities and Indonesian lunch. You will be visiting one of Batam’s newest private island which is 1 hour 30 mins drive away from the city. Hop on a 20-minutes speed boat ride and you will enter Ranoh Island’s paradise! Water & land sports, meals and drinks are also available on site.
If you are looking to explore Batam’s newest private beaches while enjoying activities such as snorkelling, then this is an option for you! Consider this as a special treat for you; away from the hustle and bustle of Batam city and not forgetting that the sea water here is clean! Do visit now! Before larger tourists group come and modernise the area! Consider completing your 1 Day Ranoh Island stay with the stay at Golden Bay Hotel Batam or Golden View Hotel Batam. Of course, if you prefer to discover Batam at your own pace book our 2 Days 1 Night Free and Easy Batam Packages instead.
Whom Its For
Whether you are travelling alone, with your partner, friends, or family, this relaxing Batam 1 Day Ranoh Island Tour is suitable for all travellers!
When To Go
Most travellers book this Batam 1 Day Ranoh Island Tour as a last minute weekend getaway from Singapore. For this reason, try going on a weekday so you can enjoy Batam with tranquility. Furthermore, with fewer crowds you could receive the best possible attention and be the first few ones in line for their water & land sport activities! The best is always to be the only few people to have the private island for you to enjoy!
How To Book - Batam Hotel / Resort + Ferry Package
You can book this value-for-money Batam 1 Day Ranoh Island Tour in just 3 steps: 1. Select your travel dates, number of travellers, 2. Input all travellers’ details. 3. Pay by credit /debit card. Done! You may refer to our detailed step-by-step video guide on How To Book.
13 thoughts on “Batam 1-Day Ranoh Island + Lunch + Ferry”
Can I check how much it will cost for one to go for one day ranoh island tour with snorkelling, banana boat, land transfer (to galang port)? Thanka
Hi Nadiah, Thank you for your enquiry on our one day ranoh island tour. We have sent you the details of your enquiry via email. Looking forward to hear from you.
interested in Ranoh island package.. stay at Ranoh island in family tent, then go snorkelling at Abang island for 1 day and stay 1 day at batam city tour and seafood
Family of 5 – 2 adaults + 3 kids (11, 8 and 3+ yrs old)
plan for 9Aug to 12Aug
pls call me or whatapps me at +65
my name is Toh
Hi Toh, Good Morning. We replied on thru your email. Please check. Thanks
Is it possible to arrange for the ferry to and fro Singapore and Batam to be on separate days as the stay on Ranoh Island?
Hi Fei, Good Morning!. We replied on your email. Please check. Thanks
how much does it cost for 3d2N at ranoh?
I am looking for package to the island on 8/9 August or 9-10 August for 4 adults and 4 children. Thanks.
Hi, I am looking for a package to Ranoh, staying 3D2N on the island, inclusive of ferry n transfers, ranoh activities n facilities, meals, with a day snokelling trip to Abang island n seafood on batam on the way back. 3 adults or more. Option of tents/dorm. Please email me, thanks!
Hi, I’m looking for a package to Ranoh Island stay :
1. 3D2N Stay from the 10th- 13th Feb
2. Inclusive of Ferry & Transfers.
3. 3 adults, 2 rooms
Hi Hillary, we have replied to your enquiry. please do check your email. Thank you.
Hi, is it possible to have a 1 day tour from BHarbour Bay Batam) to Ranoh Island and back to Harbour Bay Batam for 2 pax? HM?
Hi Grace, we have replied to your enquiry. please do check your email. Thank you.