2D1N Batam Package from Johor Bahru
Hotel + Ferry + Tour (Optional) | Last Updated:
2D1N / 3D2N Batam Package from Johor Bahru (Free & Easy or Tour Option)
Free & Easy Batam Package from Johor Itinerary
Collect your ferry boarding pass from the Dolphin ferry counter and assemble at the Puteri Harbour Ferry Terminal at least 60 minutes before departure time. Upon arrival in Batam, after the immigration and customs, you will be greeted by our tour guide. You will then be escorted to our air-conditioned bus for a transfer to the Hotel for Check-in. Free activity for the rest of the day.
Day 2 (2D1N) / Day 3 (3D2N)
Check out by 11:30 am Pick-up from hotel and transfer to the Ferry Terminal for your ferry back to Singapore.
Batam Tour Package from Johor Itinerary
Assemble at Puteri Harbour 90 minutes prior to departure to collect your boarding pass. Embark on high-speed air conditioned ferry to Batam. The ferry journey will take 2.5 hours.
Upon arrival at Sekupang International Ferry Terminal and after immigration and custom clearance, you will be greeted by our experienced and friendly Local Guide (Red Color Uniform) and escorted to awaiting air-conditioned bus and start our One Day Batam City & Shopping Tour. En route you will be visit:
- Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Temple.
- Polo Outlet.
- First Factory Outlet.
- Golden Tourist Shop & Bird Nest Shop.
- Lunch will be serve at Golden Prawn 933.
- Indonesia Cultural Dance.
- Golden City: where coverage very wide range of sport activity such as High Rope Teambuilding, Go Kart Circuit Centre, Paintball, Flying Fox, Kayaking, etc. (at Own expenses), Taman Mini Indonesia, Cheng Ho Mosque & Golden Cheng Ho Cruise.
One Stop Service (Golden Layer Cakes, Chocolate House, Batik Outlet & Golden Factory Outlet) with own expenses.
- The Illusion
- 70F Koffie Factory, where you can learn about coffee and see how it’s made.
- Latex, nature latex experience center, we are going to learn more about how will the quality sleep affect our long term health consequences and the impact of health problems.
- Last stop will be at Batam Shopping Mall & Massage (own expenses).
18:00 hrs Transfer to Hotel for check-in & Free Leisure
** Tour Itinerary subject to change depending on weather condition and unforeseen circumstances.
Day 2 (2D1N) /Day 3 (3D2N)
07:00 hrs Breakfast
11:30-12:00 hrs Check-out Hotel
Transfer to Ferry Terminal (standby timing subject to change)
Note: For 3D2N Package, Day 02 Will be Free & Easy, Day 03 Will be Check-out Hotel and Transfer to pier).
- 2-way Ferry Tickets (Johor Puteri Harbour to Batam to Johor Puteri Harbour)
- 2-way Land Transport from (Batam Ferry Terminal to Hotel/Resort)
- Accommodation with breakfast
- S$35 Malaysian Ferry Tax and Batam Terminal Fee
- Tour / Massage / Go-kart (if selected, additional charges apply)
- Guide & Driver Tipping of $2/pax
- Travel insurance
- Visa-on-arrival fees (if applicable)
What It Is
Due to popular demand, this package was created for our Malaysian JB neighbours. The package includes 2-way Batam ferry tickets (Puteri Harbour Ferry Terminal to Batam Center), hotel stay with breakfast, and 2-way Batam land transfers. For those travelling to Batam for the first time, you can select to add on the Batam day tour when you make a booking.
BatamGetaway is a convenient and hassle free way for you to pay and book your trip to Batam. Our prices are the most competitive in the market and even if we were a tad more expensive, we provide the best service in town. Most of the time our prices are the best, unless, there are tactical hotel promotions that we are unaware of.
Whom Its For
Whether you are travelling to Batam alone, as a couple, with friends, family, or even company, this package is specially created for those coming from Johor Bahru. Malaysian residing in other areas like Malacca and Kuala Lumpur who are keen on travelling to Batam, may also consider this package that includes the 2.5hr ferry from Puteri Harbour to Batam Center.
When To Go
Most travellers enjoy a short getaway to Batam over the weekend. However, if you are considering a longer stay, you can travel during the weekdays. On weekdays, you get to enjoy better rates as well as easy travelling with less crowds. For those planning to travel during the Malaysian Holidays, consider booking early as rooms and ferries will be fully booked during the School and Public Holidays.
How To Book - Batam Hotel / Resort + Ferry Package
To book our 2D1N Batam Package from Johor Bahru, you can do it in 3 simple steps:
1. Select your preferred Batam Hotel or Resort, room type, travel dates, ferry timing, and number of travellers.
2. Input all travellers’ details
3. Make your payment by credit /debit card. Done! You may refer to our detailed step-by-step video guide on How To Book.